Legal translation service in Abu Dhabi is defined as a translation performed by a translator who has been licensed by the UAE Ministry of Justice. Furthermore, certified translators, sworn-in translators, approved translators, and other terms are used to describe legal translators.
The translation follows a specific format. Moreover, the translation must be printed on the legal translation firm’s letterhead. Therefore, he must enclose the translation in a sealed envelope with a copy of the original. Similarly, it must bear the legal translator’s signature as well.
This is a Ministry of Justice stamp that has been validated. So, his name and other information are included on the stamp. However, if the seal is broken or tampered with, the translation is nullified. Moreover, on all pages of the translation and the attached copies of the original translate English to Arabic, he must sign and stamp his name.
The translation follows a specific format. Therefore, the translation must be printed on the legal translation firm’s letterhead. Moreover, they must enclose the translation in a sealed envelope with a copy of the original. It must bear the legal translator’s signature.
This is a Ministry of Justice stamp that has been validated. So, their name and other information are included on the stamp. If the seal is broken or tampered with, the translation is nullified. As a result, on all pages of the translation and the attached copies of the original, the translator must sign and stamp his name.
Why Choose US for Your Legal Translation Services in Abu Dhabi?
In Abu Dhabi and other Emirates, you will require legal translation service in Abu Dhabi that have been accredited and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Justice, and all other government authorities, as well as consulates and embassies. We will offer you a translation that meets the requirements listed above.
We will supply you with prompt and excellent service. Moreover, highly qualified proofreaders will study and proofread the translation. Therefore, you will be allocated a personal reactivate amazon account manager who will work closely with you. So, our translators are native speakers who are familiar with the complexities, laws, rules, and requirements of each establishment, authority, and institution to which you must submit your translation.
Four principal situations about attestation & legislations
Documents issued outside of the UAE can be used within the UAE.
The document must first be authorized by all necessary organizations involving the country’s Foreign Affair’s Ministry. Further, the next stages will be determined by whether or not an approved Arabic translator is available.
The procedure will be as follows if you find an authorized Arabic translator:
- Obtain an official Arabic translation of the legalized document.
- Legalize the translation with all appropriate government organizations, including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The next step is to get the above stated confirmed by the United Arab Emirates Embassy/Consulate in that nation.
- Bring it to the UAE and get it authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE.
- Hire a local legal translator to re-translate it into Arabic.
- Combine the two translations and get a certification from the UAE Ministry of Justice. So, it is now ready for usage in the United Arab Emirates.
If you are unable to locate an approved Arabic translator, the following steps will be taken:
- Obtain an official English translation of the legalized document.
- Obtain legalization for the translation from all required authorities, including the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Have it authenticated by the United Arab Emirates delegation in that country’s embassy or consulate.
- Obtain it within the UAE and have it attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Hire a UAE-based legal translator to provide a certified legal translation into Arabic. The document is now ready for use within the United Arab Emirates.
Documents issued in UAE that can be used in other countries
First, the document must be authenticated by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- If the language of the destination country is English, Spanish, Farsi/Persian, French, Italian, Russian, German, Turkish, or Chinese, you will receive a legal certified translation of the attested document within the UAE.
- Have the translation certified by the UAE Ministry of Justice.
- Get the translation certified by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Attest the translation from the destination country’s embassy or consulate in the UAE. So, the translation is now ready to use in the target country.
If the target country’s language is not one of the nine languages listed above, take the following steps:
- Have it authenticated by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Have it authenticated by the destination country’s embassy or consulate in the UAE.
- Take it to the destination and get it approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs country.
- Have it translated in the target country by an approved and acknowledged translator.
Translation is not required for documents issued in another Arab country to be utilized in the UAE; just the following attestations are required.
- Have it attested by all appropriate authorities in the country, including the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Have it approved by the consulate or UAE embassy in that area.
When do you need a certified translation?
The following are some examples of why you might require certified legal translation services in Abu Dhabi or other Emirates for yourself:
- Dealing with immigration to another country.
- Taking care of his job and visa.
- Studying in a foreign country for higher education.
- To make international investments.
- Marriage Registration.
- Education of children in other countries.
- Fight in court and in the judiciary, among other things.
Situations fluctuate depending on the language. Please contact us, and we will assist you in completing the task without difficulty.
With our high-quality professional certified & legal translation services in Abu Dhabi in all languages, you may stay legally secure and sound in the country where you operate. Therefore, we guarantee a speedy turnaround time and flawless human translation.