By integrating a Credit Card Payment Processing solution your application users gain the ability to accept credit and debit card payments from their end customer.
If your application users have any kind of recurring payment needs then a Credit Card Payment Integration needs to be on your dev schedule.
Our specialty is partnering with software or SAAS providers and creating payment solutions that make collecting customer payments simple and efficient.
The credit card integration offers the SaaS platform multiple benefits:
- Create a more useful product for end-users. Payment collection and reconciliation is a big pain point for most businesses
- You create a new recurring revenue stream from payment transaction income. Your payment partner should offer a revenue share plan whereby all of your payment clients generate transaction-based income
- You have a new service to promote to your existing client base, as well as a new client attraction tool. Payment Facilitation Solutions If your payment solution can address pain points and offer time and money saving options your payment solution can become a competitive differentiator
- Client retention rates improve. Disengaging from a solution that automates payment collection for a business is a painful thought We are also read for Skills Needed For Best Legal Translation Service in Dubai
So what should you look for in a Credit Card Payment Integration API?
- Does the partner have a plan for end-user AutoPay customer adoption for you and your user clients? Simply offering a Payment Facilitation as a Service method is not enough to get end-user adoption. This is the single biggest factor in growing the revenue stream. Pricing and rev share matter but getting the maximum # of clients using is key.
- Will your potential partner take the time to understand your business requirements and provide options that custom fit the payments needs to your needs and your clients?
- Is there a revenue share model offered with the Credit Card Processing Integration solution?
- Is there an ACH Processing Solution in addition to credit cards?
- Can the partner provide a single API for both US and Canada?
- Is sensitive data tokenized as to minimize PCI scope?
- Does the platform offer a mitigation plan for credit card declines? Recurring transaction decline rates can now average 15%
- API availability: Does the partner offer RESTful, SOAP integration options?
- Is there an API that would allow your customers to apply from your site or app?